JAMES BEEMAN, CEO
Having a CLEAR CAREER is personal for James. As you’re reading his story, see if this sounds like anyone that you know right now.
Several years ago James was so stressed out from his job that he had a headache every single day from clenching his jaw and grinding his teeth. In fact, the stress of his job kept him up at all hours of the night and began to negatively impact his personal relationships like his new marriage. He was tired, he was miserable, and he began to think that he was hopeless.
James got his personal wakeup call when he ended up in the ER thinking he was having a stroke or a heart attack, because he was taking every conflict at work to heart and because he thought that every problem at work was all his fault.
That’s what it took for him to change – to strike out in a new direction – a new career where he can help people who are miserable at work, find new life and joy. By the way, James wasn’t crazy, when he quit his job, they hired three people to replace him.
In his quest to help hundreds of clients like you, James earned a Master of Arts in Management & Leadership with a 4.0 and multiple professional coaching and career certifications including the Certified Career Management Coach from Susan Whitcomb’s The Academies, the Professional Coach Certification from the International Coach Federation, and the NeuroPositive® Coach License from the Applied Neuroscience Institute.
Board of Advisors
MARY VERSTRAETE, PCC
As a leadership consultant, Mary has expertise in effectively establishing synergistic teams, systems and processes for greater employee engagement, a culture of loyalty, and communication effectiveness. She trains leaders to maximize competencies, develop greater agility, and achieve leadership influence through communication excellence. With over 30 years’ experience in leadership development, Mary’s work with individuals and organizations defines the importance of developing quantifiable competent leaders.
Mary is the President of the Center for Coaching Excellence, a distinctive training organization that focuses on developing highly competent coaches through a mentor-training approach and a training model of coaching that easily transitions into personal and professional conversations. Mary continues to expand and share her coaching expertise into diverse industries by developing customized coach training for companies such as ExxonMobil, Chevron, and MJ Senior Housing.
Pat Schuler is the creator of the Kick Butt Sales Training™ system, and co-creator, with Susan Whitcomb, of Serious Revenue: Landing 4- and 5-Figure Clients with Integrity and Heart.
For 17 years, Pat’s clients have included coaches, consultants and independent professionals across many industries. Clients learn to apply advanced sales and business development skills, as well as critical strategies for finally getting out of their own way. As a result, they typically see a minimum increase in their revenue of 67%. They achieve this success from a place of comfort, confidence and calm, in service to the client.
Philosophy and Values
At Clear Career, our philosophy and values dictate what we have learned from our years of working in the career coaching and leadership development arenas:
- Consistency – Careers are built over time, not overnight. We’re not pushing or in a hurry to grow our business – we believe that slow and steady wins the race and ultimately results in the best outcomes.
- Learning – Our commitment to you is life-long learning and unparalleled access to learning resources and inspirational people – and we like to have fun in the learning process. We are always learning and expect people who work with us to continue to grow and change.
- Excellence – We’re not perfect and that’s okay with us; however, we are committed to doing everything to your satisfaction and high quality. We want you to leave every interaction with Clear Career with the sense that you’ve been treated like our most important client.
- Accuracy – We’re committed to serving you with accurate and cutting-edge information – if anything we say is not accurate, please call us on it. If anything you say isn’t accurate, we are free to say so, too.
- Relational – We believe that it’s the relationship that we build with you that will enable you to gain traction in the career that you’re pursuing. We think of each of our clients as colleagues and want a long-term career partnership with you.